Any get-togethers in Europe or Asia in May?

Greg 'groggy' Lehey grog at lemis.com
Thu Mar 17 17:43:08 PST 2005

As you should know, I'll be presenting a tutorial^Wworkshop at the
BSDCan in May.  It's in Ottawa, approximately half way round the world
from here.  I can fly there and back for a surprisingly high price, or
I can save about a quarter of the cost by flying round the world.
That *requires* me to stop over somewhere in Europe and/or Asia.

So: are there any get-togethers happening in that part of the world?
I need to be in Canada from 10 May to 16 May, so something just before
or after would be ideal.

Greg