Logo idea and FreeBSD.com concept

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Thu Mar 3 03:39:24 GMT 2005

On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 03:02:04PM -0500 I heard the voice of
Warren Myers, and lo! it spake thus:

> The width is directly tied to readability. If someone needs to
> resize the window down just to read what you have to say, they will
> most likely move on.

If someone needs to resize the window down, that's a sign that their
window is too wide in the first place.

*I* will tell my web browser what size I want it to be, thanks.  YOU
just give me the content that goes into it.

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net