FreeBSD on IRC

Chris racerx at makeworld.com
Sat Jun 4 16:07:27 PDT 2005

This may or may not fit within the rhelm of Advo - but allow me to
extend to the folks of the list that at least on DALNet, there is
#FreeBSD and #FreeBSDHelp there to lend help to users and promote the
ideas of the OS.

Of course for our folks that are into OpenBSD and NetBSD, there are
channels there too.

I'm hoping to have the FBSD website turn around what it has when it come
to FreeBSD on IRC.

Feel free to hop on by and sit a spell.

If this in no way pertains to Advo - I apologize now for taking up
bandwidth.

--
Best regards,
Chris

Democracy is that form of government where
everybody gets what the majority deserves.