[FreeBSD-Announce] FreeBSD logo design competition

Devon H. O'Dell dodell at sitetronics.com
Wed Feb 23 15:57:57 GMT 2005

A couple things:

On Wed, 2005-02-23 at 17:50 +0200, Alexandr Kovalenko wrote:
> [Prescriptum: sorry for the way I'm expressing my opinion.. ]

If you want to prefix your email with this, chances are you shouldn't
send it. After reading this email, I agree with that statement and have
a question and two statements.

Question: Where have you been the past two weeks?

Statement: Please don't continue this thread.
Statement: Please read the archives for this month before even
considering a reply.

Kind regards,

Devon H. O'Dell