An observation

Chris racerx at makeworld.com
Sun Feb 13 16:16:08 PST 2005

Anthony Atkielski wrote:
> Nikolas Britton writes:
>

>>yea thats fine but your mail keeps adding freebsd-questions to
>>everything you reply to. This is not the questions mailing list so it
>>should not be adding it. You need to fix it, I'm getting tried of
>>removing the address manually.
>

> It's fixed.

Anthony,

	Nobody is really blaming you - you were doing what you thought was
correct in other situations that you are accustom to.

	The mere fact that you took measures to correct an issue speaks
volumes. And the fact that you apologized shows character.

	That being said, if you feel that I personally attached you, then I
apologize. Now that this is all behind us, let's move on to discuss the
ideals and advocacy of this OS. This has been a learning experience for
all.

	With that said, these issues are now at rest, agreed?

--
Best regards,
Chris

A consultant is an ordinary person a long way from home.