Business Information.

Astrodog astrodog at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 02:33:31 PST 2005

Assuming its not being done already, I'd like to start putting
together the "business"  information regarding FreeBSD for either the
FreeBSD.com, or somesuch website with the assistance, and (I hope)
blessing, as it were, with people on the list. I determined that if
I'm unwilling to do this myself, it is unreasonable to expect others
to do the footwork. Please let me know if someone else already does
this, and if not, who would be interested in contributing to such a
project.

--- Harrison Grundy