Logo Contest

Erich Dollansky oceanare at pacific.net.sg
Wed Feb 9 18:54:33 PST 2005

Hi,

this all sounds like a very stupid idea to me.

This also sounds like the effort in the EU banning the swastika not
seeing that some two billion people using it as a religious symbol.

I never ever heard that a company has chosen a product because of its logo.

Do you believe that Windows is this successful because of its logo?

Erich