Cool, Matt!

Nikolas Britton freebsd at nbritton.org
Fri Apr 8 22:26:46 PDT 2005

Julian H. Stacey wrote:

>>I've transcribed the dialogue to ASCII:
>>http://daleco.biz/cluster.txt
>>

>Thanks.  I've grabbed that.
>
>Has anyone tried torrent down loading ? & been succesful ?
>Mine was stuck at 2 meg last 5 hours so I killed it - Again !

Many people have, I alone have seeded 1.4GB and there is an average of
4-5 seeders at any time. So I can guess that at least 41 people have
downloaded it but It might be a lot more then that because my cable
connection is capped at 384Kbps up. I would try a different bittorrent
client, I personally am using Azureus, from ports. Also do you have port
6881 open on the firewall? Here is the torrent link again:
http://home.golden.net/~rcent/techtv-freebsd_clusters.avi.torrent