Official wallpapers

BartłomiejRutkowski r at zeik.wns.amu.edu.pl
Wed Sep 22 13:05:52 PDT 2004

Hi,

I am strongly interested in submitting some freebsd-themed wallpapers,
but also i want to know if there is any chance for them to became 'official'
in some way (included in incoming freebsd distro or something) by freebsd dev team,
but I dont know any person which is responsible for such things in fbsd dev team to ask
about it - amybe somebody here knows, and may help me?

Here`s sample of my work dedicated to freebsd 5.3, hopy you like it (of course this can look
much better, if only I will sure, that is is worth my work):
http://zeik.wns.amu.edu.pl/~r/freebsd53.png

Best regards, r.