BSD Success Stories

Mike Doyle relyod at cooperationireland.org
Tue Nov 2 04:58:58 PST 2004

Dru,

I have put a copy of both the PDFs (the success stories and the Flyer) on
my personal website. (It's the same server as the Co-operation Ireland official
site.)  You can see the article in my "blog" area at
	http://www.mikeandchris.net/soap/get.php?sid=8

I will also include a reference to the PDF on the main Co-operation Ireland
site,
but that article will point to the official O'Reilly location.

Mike

Michael Doyle          email: relyod at cooperationireland.org
Network Administrator              mobile: +353 87 235 7853
Co-operation Ireland	  http://www.cooperationireland.org/
Phone: +353-1-661 0588                 Fax: +353-1-661 8456