Hosting Companies

Francisco Reyes lists at natserv.com
Fri May 14 12:09:18 PDT 2004

On Thu, 13 May 2004, Aaron Siegel wrote:

> Hello
> there any list of companies or does anyone know of any good hosting companies

I use http://hub.org
They give you a virtual machine and you host all the domains you want for
the same price (within the space/bandwith restriction of the level you
get).

They are also one of the few companies I know off that host PostgreSQL DB.
I believe they also host MySQL, but never used that with them.

They also have a strong relationship with the PostgreSQL development team.
They host a number of sites/pages for the PostgreSQL project.