One of your employees are very rude.

Ray Bagby rbagby at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 31 06:10:01 PST 2004

Y'know, I understand the IRC individual is not an official representative of
FreeBSD,
BUT, he is using the FreeBSD name and pissing people off.
Is this just something that has to be tolerated?
Is there no recourse for this type of situation?
This person, James, gets whizzed on in the name of FreeBSD and when he
complains,
he gets the same kinda response you get when you drop by a person's house
and
their cute little 2 year old whizzes on your pants leg: "Oh, that happens!".
The big diff is
this is a huge organization saying, "Oh well, that kinda thing happens..."
and the whizzer
is not some 2 year old who's not potty trained yet.
The FreeBSD name is trademarked and copyrighted, right?

Ray