I need some data for a mainstream news artical

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Mon Jan 12 08:14:07 PST 2004

Hello all,

I've managed to get a contact with a local newspaper (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette)
and I'm trying to help her put together an article on open source software.

She's curious to put in some examples of things that run OSS that people might
not even be aware of (such as TiVo boxes).

I'm sure that between the various BSDs (especially NetBSD) there are lots of
devices using OSS.  Some specific examples would be a great help to my
advocacy efforts in this area.

Any specifics or pointers to sites or any type of information whatsoever
would be very helpful!

TIA

--
Bill Moran