FreeBSD's Visual Identity: Outdated?

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Thu Dec 23 23:20:58 PST 2004

I think there's more FreeBSD installations than Apple installations,
way, way more.  Obscurity is in the eye of the beholder.  And talk is
cheap.  The FreeBSD documentation team has already asked the FreeBSD
community to do a site redesign, see here:

http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/current.html#website-css

Nobody has stepped up to do it.  Since your so hot to redesign the
site why don't you e-mail them and get going on doing it instead of
talking about it?

Ted