BSD Success Stories

Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P. kdk at daleco.biz
Thu Apr 1 10:58:40 PST 2004

Dru wrote:

>O'Reilly is in the process of creating a "BSD Success Stories" booklet to
>be given away at trade shows, conferences, etc. For those of you who are
>familiar with the "Perl Success Stories", it will be following a similar
>format. You can get an idea of the types of stories at:

Could a few of y'all (yeah, I'm Southern at heart)
do me a favor and take a look at this piece?

http://daleco.biz/FBSDstory.rtf
http://daleco.biz/fbsdstory.html

Please note that the HTML version is a quick
PHP hack to make a badly formatted txt version
more palatable (e.g, it's still awful).  I'm gonna
have to look into settings on "TextMaker" before
I can make its txt docs public, I guess.  I'll try
and fix up the HTML later, but I"ve gotta get
lunch and head out on a service call....

The story is most certainly small potatoes;
should I even bother to send it in?  Who else,
besides Matt, is working on this?

I did spend a good bit of time with the
language ... what are your thoughts?

Kevin Kinsey