Rumour Mill on FreeBSD Death Still ....

Linh Pham question+advocacy at closedsrc.org
Sat Sep 27 18:40:48 PDT 2003

On 2003-09-28 00:38 +0000, Michal Pasternak <michal at pasternak.w.lub.pl> wrote:

# "Zeus Technology" listed there doesn't.

Thanks... looks like they moved over to Linux in the past "several"
months :(

# BTW I'm quite tired of "Yahoo! runs FreeBSD" advocacy. Few years ago, when
# it was the only dot-com, it was obvious, that it is a point for FreeBSD...
# but now? I think it's quite pointless.

I agree, it is a bit aged of a statement now. I listed Yahoo! first
because it's a recognizable name... else we need to have a much better
list of "clients" :D

Linh Pham                                question+advocacy at closedsrc.org
Webmaster and FreeBSD Geek                          http://closedsrc.org
Apprentice Manager Editor and Writer           http://www.daemonnews.org
Courage: The things I do for love | And So Western Civilization Crumbles