Sorry.

twig les twigles at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 12:07:42 PDT 2003

I've been calmly and casually doing my computer science homework
on my FreeBSD 4.x laptop since I started.  Every single other
person is using windows with either dev-C++ or a commercial
compiler.  They don't really take me seriously either.  Bizarre
the hoops they will jump through to do things I accomplish by
typing mkdir.

Too bad we don't have a massive marketing and lobby department,
these ppl have been trained to not even consider other options.

=====