Sorry.

Michal Pasternak michal at pasternak.w.lub.pl
Sun Sep 14 23:59:27 PDT 2003

Nicole [Sun, Sep 14, 2003 at 11:13:52PM -0700]:
>  You pissed people off by thinking and expressing. You actually did something
> when someone said - you don't like it - change it... But change frightens
> people.. And you took a stand.

The question is not "Do we want another BSD-related website?", because the
answer will always be "yes". The question is: when that gentleman will be
able to provide us something more, than a static HTML page, to check out?

>  Personally I would love to see FreeBSD divide into Server/Workstation versions
> which would also then, create the techie/friendly different fronts along with
> it. Such as your aim is to provide.

And what would you include in "Workstation" distribution? You already have
enough meta-packages to make installing graphics environments a piece of
cake. Do you have enough time (and webspace) to host such newbie-ISO
project? I am sure everyone will appreciate that.

Regards,
--
Michal Pasternak :: http://pasternak.w.lub.pl
Noise to meet you.