FreeBSD v Linux on TechTV - stream

Matt Olander matt at offmyserver.com
Sun Sep 7 03:16:56 PDT 2003

On Sun, Sep 07, 2003 at 12:11:06PM +0200, Devon H. O'Dell wrote:
> It looks like everybody's going for the original AVI anyway, Matt ;) I'm
> going to be mirroring it on two servers (one east coast, one west coast)
> on 10Mbit and 100Mbit connections, respectively. However, since
> everybody seems to be going for this AVI, it's probably going to be
> approximately 1 day before they are up. I hope others will do the same
> as soon as they are done downloading.

haha. yes, this is true. I had to put the breaks on my ftp server a bit
when it sucked up the whole T1 today :P

well, I discovered that the problem might be with the actual source
avi anyway. the farther into it you get, the more out of sync the
sound gets.

oh well. I just pretend I'm watching godzilla :P

thanks,
-matt

--
Matt Olander