FreeBSD vs Linux on TechTV September 2, 7pm EDT (Live)

Michal Pasternak michal at pasternak.w.lub.pl
Tue Sep 2 03:00:38 PDT 2003

Murray Stokely [Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 01:15:48AM -0700]:
> Matt Olander and I will do another (hopefully longer) segment on the
> "Screen Savers" show against some guys from Linux Journal this
> afternoon.  We're mostly going to be showing off various cool GUI apps

Guys, just make sure the apps you show don't have "Linux" logo somewhere, as
some X11 apps come with that cute penguin by default ;)

Some ideas for next episodes:

I'd suggest the demonstration of Linux emulation - for example, by showing a
working Oracle installation or launching some Linux-only games.

I'd also suggest talking about Java.

I'd also suggest talking about NVidia drivers.

I'd also... man, there are so many topics. Hope you can get enough TV time
to show all those to the public.

Regards,
--
Michal Pasternak :: http://pasternak.w.lub.pl