FreeBSD vs Linux on TechTV September 2, 7pm EDT (Live)

Devon H. O'Dell dodell at sitetronics.com
Tue Sep 2 01:57:53 PDT 2003

Ergh. Forgot to send this to the list.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: FreeBSD vs Linux on TechTV September 2, 7pm EDT (Live)
Date: 	Tue, 02 Sep 2003 10:56:13 +0200
From: 	Devon H. O'Dell <dodell at sitetronics.com>
To: 	Matt Olander <matt at offmyserver.com>
<3F54535E.4070003 at sitetronics.com>
<20030902011843.B7129 at knight.ixsystems.net>

When is this going live? I can try to run a few shareware apps in Wine
really quickly... it usually works without giving too much crap :) I'm
sure it's been shown on techtv before, but playing xbill can't hurt ;)
Also perhaps that nethack GUI -- it looks pretty fun (but I dunno, never
played it, just seen screenshots). Also don't forget to get flash player
6 working under linux emu. They'll definitely throw that at you -- and
if they don't, reinforce that it's there in bsd as well ;)

Anyway, lemme know when this is going live and I'll try to think of a
few more ideas :)

--Devon