A case of FreeBSD users shooting all FreeBSD users in the foot

Jonathan j.e.drews at worldnet.att.net
Sat Oct 11 08:21:17 PDT 2003

On Saturday 11 October 2003 03:41 am, you wrote:
>  I have talked to others who said they just won't post anymore.. So I can
> certainly see someone new just saying screw this and staying with Linux or
> Windows.

That is exactly what happens Nicole:

 When those people unleash those flames never consider the consequences. I
have to wonder how many businesses have rejected FreeBSD because some
prospect "asked a stupid question". The whole flamming and "RTFM" phenomena
is really an ego trip for people who are just so in love with themselves.

--
		Kind regards,
		Jonathan