TextMaker for FreeBSD now also supports FreeBSD 5.x

Martin Kotulla martin-k at softmaker.de
Fri Oct 10 13:47:29 PDT 2003

David:

Johnson David wrote:

>One wishlist: left/right pages (or page styles) would be extremely
>useful for double sided printouts that need to be bound.

Format > Chapter, turn on "Facing Pages" and set up the gutter there.
Also, "Facing Pages" gives you separate master pages (and headers and
footers) for left and right pages.

>David
>
>p.s. I'll still keep OpenOffice though, because I need the spreadsheet
>and presentation software at work.

We are working on our PlanMaker spreadsheet and DataMaker database package.

>p.p.s. Does purchase of the software allow installation and usage at
>both home and work by the same individual?

Yes, install on as many computers as you like as long as there is only
one concurrent use per license.

Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH