[bsdadvocacy] my bsdportal.org project

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Thu Oct 9 14:19:23 PDT 2003

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003, Anthony Chavez wrote:

> You may have the makings of a good site here.  I don't know of a single
> site that simply catalogs all of the BSD resources out on the net, apart
> From the obvious directories (Google, dmoz.org, Yahoo, etc.), which
> could do a better job.  If you want my suggestion, you should consider

I started bsd.reedmedia.net almost four? years ago. Its database was also
used by BSD Today for a couple years (but then they got way out of date).
It is also used by www.BSDnewsletter.com.

It is far from complete, but I do have a TODO list that has another 111
entries to add ...

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://bsd.reedmedia.net/