FreeBSD artwork

Matt Olander matt at offmyserver.com
Thu Oct 2 15:31:18 PDT 2003

On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 12:31:47AM +0300, Samy Al Bahra wrote:

> I have put up a gallery of some background and splash screen work I
> worked on (and hopefully others soon). I would like to eventually make
> this gallery grow into a full-blown multi-developer art project (for
> FreeBSD's art needs ATL). Anyone interested, step up :)
>
> Advocates, take a look at - http://art.kerneled.com/gallery/FreeBSD
> Some are nice, some are not. Enjoy.

Samy,

those are way cool ;)
I went looking for some *bsd based wallpaper and couldn't find much out
there except for that flaming freebsd one. these are much appreciated by
the guys in our office.

thanks,
-matt

> --
> +-----------------------------------+
> | Samy Al Bahra | samy at kerneled.com |
> |-----------------------------------|
> |     B3A7 F5BE B2AE 67B1 AC4B      |
> |     0983 956D 1F4A AA54 47CB      |
> |     http://www.kerneled.com       |

Matt Olander
(408)943-4100 Phone
(408)943-4101 Fax
www.offmyserver.com
--
"Those who don't read have no advantage over those who can't"
-Mark Twain