a road to nowhere

.VWV. victorvittorivonwiktow at interfree.it
Thu Nov 13 17:08:29 PST 2003

Michal Pasternak wrote:

> Another strange thing I've noticed: some people are trying to compare
> WindowMaker or any other window manager to desktop environments.
> That's a no-go, gentlemen. Window manager is _only_ a window manager.
> It doesn't make a real desktop environment, it only looks this way.

Your entire article is very important to understand the basics of the
graphical frontends.
I don't know about KDE developers, it seems you are one important of them.
I know very well Windowmaker is only a window manager, I start from it
simply to have the choice of launching anything else with any kind of tie.
Thank you for your participation.

VITTORI