small opportunity knocks?

.VWV. victorvittorivonwiktow at interfree.it
Tue Nov 11 18:05:32 PST 2003

I had come immediately, if I was closer to you, but I'm in Europe. Moreover,
you need somebody mostly acquainted with the core of the system, because it
is important to know, unix works at his best from the command-line. The most
important benefits offered by FreeBSD, compared to Linux, are the historical
base of its unix standards and tools, the partitioning system, the
filesystem, the ease of kernel compilation, the use of the memory.

VITTORI