Request for FreeBSD Handouts

Julian Stacey jhs at tower.berklix.net
Wed May 7 12:56:45 PDT 2003

Josef El-Rayes wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I am doing a FreeBSD Booth on 23.5.2003 during Linuxweeks in Ars Electronica
> Center in  Linz, Austria. Therefore i wanted to ask you whether you have
> some material (handouts, information paper) that i can use, or base my own
> handouts on.
>
> All kinds of ideas and tipps are appreciated.

For an all 3 BSDs leaflet:
        http://www.berklix.org/bim/leaflet/
The latest German version overflows by about 4 lines on to a second sheet,
Rainer Duffner <rainer at ultra-secure.de> is the person to send diffs to,
made against http://user.berklix.org/~rainer/bim/leaflet/leaflet.m4
to shrink it back to one sheet.
(The English version already fits within 1 sheet, for readers elsewhere).

-
Julian Stacey       Freelance Systems Engineer, Unix & Net Consultant, Munich.
  Ihr Rauchen => mein allergischer Kopfschmerz !   Schnupftabak probieren.