I just love FreeBSD

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Mon Mar 31 17:24:20 PST 2003

Mike Doyle wrote:
> I want to change ISP, from an isp where all the techies are not even
> in the same country as my co-lo facility, to a nice new ISP with knowledgeabl

FYI An Irish user group mail list exists:
    ---------
    http://www.freebsd.org/support.html#user
    http://redbrick.dcu.ie/~bugi/
	At the moment, all we have is a mailing list.  If you're a
	member of the mailing list, you will be able to access the
	mailing list archives
    ---------
hostmaster at ftp.ie.freebsd.org might also know local BSD ISPs ?

Good Luck

Julian Stacey       Freelance Systems Engineer, Unix & Net Consultant, Munich.
  Ihr Rauchen => mein allergischer Kopfschmerz !   Schnupftabak probieren.