FreeBSD vs. Linux vs. Windows

Eli Scott sp0rkmail at brainguts.no-ip.com
Tue Jun 24 16:50:03 PDT 2003

I know I'm a bit late on this one, but maybe they should run FreeBSD
against Gentoo on the big TechTV Linux vs FreeBSD shootout.  I know
whenever I try and advocate FreeBSD to my Linux friends running Gentoo,
they always point to Portage as being a ports killer.

...And there's pretty much no way in hell someone can get a Gentoo system
up in less than 30 minutes, even if they start at stage 3... >=)

-Eli