FreeBSD vs. Linux vs. Windows

Mike King Mikel.King at ocsny.com
Mon Jun 23 10:43:31 PDT 2003

We just put up a couple of 2003 servers at various clients. I also have
5.1 boxes running. If some one were willing to help me craft a good set
of tests I myght beable to swing a side by side comparison with matching
hardware...

Are there any takers?

Cheers,
Mikel King
Optimized Computer Solutions, INC
39 West Fourteenth Street
Second Floor
New York, NY 10011
http://www.ocsny.com

You may like them. You will see. You may
like them in a tree.
http://www.FreeBSD.org
http://www.OpenOffice.org
http://www.Mozilla.org