Current problem reports assigned to you

Devon H. O'Dell dodell at sitetronics.com
Mon Aug 18 18:13:31 PDT 2003

Hey everyone,

I've just gotten this email -- I'm not familiar with how the FreeBSD
advocacy/bugs system works, but I was wondering if this is something that
gets sent to everybody on the list or if I'm just responsible for
evangelizing :). I've no problem with this; in fact, I'm well on my way
evangelizing -- just wanted to know if there are specific suggestions of
things I need to do (or if I should just "disregard" this mail if it's been
sent to everyone).

--Devon