BSD advocacy at LinuxFest Northwest, April 26, Bellingham, Washington, USA

Julian Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Mon Apr 21 15:44:31 PDT 2003

Reference:

"Jeremy C. Reed" wrote:
> > We (Berkeley In Munich) have a *BSD leaflet, double sided single sheet,
> > 	http://www.berklix.org/bim/leaflet/
> > Tex source + sheet images etc. English & German versions.  It was
> > also used as base for a Canadian leaflet recently, maybe it's of
> > use to you too.  Good luck with your event.
>
> Thank you, Julian.
>
> Is it fine if we modify and reproduce and redistribute this?
>
> It currently says BIM presents. I'd like to change that to a Seattle-area
> users group, but I can still attribute on bottom that the brochure was
> originally from BIM.

Sure. (Treat it as normal BSD style copyright).
Please also contribute back any updates/ corrections etc
to BIM (Berkeley In Munich)'s rainer @ user.berklix.org

> Also, does anyone have a URL for the Canadian leaflet?

Ask "Dan Langille" <dan at langille.org> or try his http://www.langille.org/

If you or Dan supply URL's for Dan's last version or your future version
I'll add the URLs to http://www.berklix.org/bim/leaflet/

-
Julian Stacey       Freelance Systems Engineer, Unix & Net Consultant, Munich.
  Ihr Rauchen => mein allergischer Kopfschmerz !   Schnupftabak probieren.