apm

Mike Meyer mwm-dated-1050267452.5d0829 at mired.org
Tue Apr 8 13:57:34 PDT 2003

In <Pine.LNX.4.44.0304081442270.23510-100000 at ns.isi.ulatina.ac.cr>, Fabio Miranda Hamburger <fabmirha at ns.isi.ulatina.ac.cr> typed:
> > In <Pine.LNX.4.44.0304081421560.23510-100000 at ns.isi.ulatina.ac.cr>, Fabio Miranda Hamburger <fabmirha at ns.isi.ulatina.ac.cr> typed:
> > > Sure, typical "FreeSBD" stgyle answer: "do it yourself, because we are
> > > unix guru and like play with the kernel".
> > Please don't feed the trolls.
> Yes, complaint in mailing list about FreeBSD lack of hardware and new
> feature support is "being a troll" or "lame".

Ignoring the answers you get and constructing straw men and in general
whining about things that aren't true is being a troll. You're doing
all of those things.

> We cant complaint to freebsd developers who use emacs and elite tools,
> they are able to c0de their own version of freebsd and they no have time
> to "window's world feature".

Sure, you can complain to them. You just have to know where to do it.

In your case, learning to comprehend English would help as well.

> Many of us like FreeBSD style, It's polite, serious, clean but We would
> like to install freebsd in they hardware we want or in a modile machine.

If you like it, use it. If you don't like it, do us all a favor and
shut up and go away.

If you can't use it on hardware you like, do something constructive
about it. Whining on inapproiate lists isn't constructive.

	<mike