"Status of libh"

Terry Lambert tlambert2 at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 7 18:05:36 PDT 2003

Haikal Saadh wrote:
> Whatever happened to libh/sysinstall2 [
> http://www.freebsd.org/projects/libh.html ]?
>
> Is anyone still working about this? The page doesn't seem to have
> been updated since 2002, but the changelog has stuff in it from last
> month.

Just an idea...

You might want to contact the mailing list that's listed at
the URL you posted, or you might want to contact the users
listed as having made changes in the changelog and/or the
CVS repository, and ask them, instead of asking on -advocacy.

I imagine it's active, and you're just looking on the wrong
mailing list, or it's suffering from entropic failure, and
you're asking the wrong people.

-- Terry