Brilliant and very useful for FreeBSD, IMHO

Gregory A. Gilliss ggilliss at netpublishing.com
Sun Apr 6 10:20:39 PDT 2003

This was posted on slashdot.org:

http://www.linuxworld.com/2003/0401.tsu.html

I would recommend that *everyone* read this today (Sunday) and ask your-
selves whether the current FreeBSD distro (4.x or 5.x) meets the goals
set out by this study?  We've all seen the excreta of these and many other
frustrations in the list archives.  Can the FreeBSD core team address
some of these issues and *market* the results to make FreeBSD a more
worthwhile upgrade path than *any* Linux distro?  I patently hope so!

Pls cc: me as I am not currently subscribed.  Thanx.

--  "You can't separate peace from freedom because            greg at gilliss.com
--   no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom."          ICQ 123710561
--                     - Malcolm X (1925-1965)               1 510 559 1840 (v)
--                                                 http://www.gilliss.com/greg/
PGP Key fingerprint 2F 0B 70 AE 5F 8E 71 7A 2D 86 52 BA B7 83 D9 B4 14 0E 8C A3