Lenovo T520: Present (-STABLE) vs. Future (-CURRENT) ACPI Support

Bigby James bigby.james at dimthoughts.com
Sun Jan 18 23:44:01 UTC 2015

So as part of setting up a Poudriere build server I decided to run a buildworld
on my machines and, as per John Baldwin's request, I merged r270516 from HEAD
with r277351 from STABLE. I can confirm Kevin Oberman's findings---things are
working fine so far.  I got to learn a thing or two about FreeBSD development
and some of the basics of using Subversion. Thanks a lot for the pointers,
folks. So what are the chances of getting this merged into STABLE so myself and
others don't have to MFC every update?

--
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams