ACPI support - Freebsd 10 on Sony Vaio VPCCA3C5E

Anthony Jenkins anthony.b.jenkins at att.net
Mon Jul 21 23:07:39 UTC 2014

I have the same resume issue with my HP laptop, but it's almost definitely an issue with backlight control. Before my ACPI CMOS patch, my laptop would suspend and immediately resume, and would not power offb(had to hold down power button). After patch, I could power off and suspend/resume (I could ssh into laptop, and HDMI output worked somewhat in X.org).

Not sure what prior state of Daniele's laptop was...

Anthony
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android