ACPI Sr. role with Linaro

Mike Levine mike.levine at linaro.org
Wed Feb 20 00:41:50 UTC 2013

I need a strong developer with ACPI experience. You can work from home for
this role.
So you can be located anywhere

This is a press release on our effort of optimizing servers for ARM and the
group.
http://www.linaro.org/news/release/industry-leaders-collaborate-to-accelerate-software-ecosystem-for-arm-servers-and-join-linaro/en

This is the team itself that I would like to have discuss with you:
http://www.linaro.org/linux-on-arm/meet-the-team/linaro-enterprise-group-leg

You can view all our profiles here:
http://www.linaro.org/linux-on-arm/meet-the-team
Desired Skills & Experience

ACPI

ARM

Linux Kernel

UEFI is great to see as well.
Company Description

Linaro™ is an organization that aims to make embedded open source
development easier and faster.  Linaro will create a common software
foundation for software stacks and distributions to land on and provide the
best open source tools for developers to develop on. The focus is on low
level software around the Linux® kernel that touches the silicon, key
pieces of middleware that enable new markets and tools that help the
developer write and debug code. Linaro aims to maximize the potential
of the latest features of ARM-based processors, helping provide optimized
performance in a lower power envelope. Linaro is both a community and a
supported project with engineering teams spread globally.
Thank you,

Mike Levine
Director of Global Talent Acquisition
www.Linaro.org <http://www.linaro.org/>