Searching mentor for EFI support subject in project idea page

deloff_t thibaut.deloffre at epitech.eu
Tue Feb 15 17:42:02 UTC 2011

 Hi,

I'm searching someone who can be a mentor on this subject (I would like to do GSoC 2011, I'm trying to get ahead with EFI):
"Finish EFI support on the i386/amd64 ports. Final work should be able to boot a FreeBSD kernel into single user mode, at least."

I contacted Rui Paulo who was the contact but he's not longer available and he suggests me to ask on mailing list.
I think that its the most appropriate mailing list for my issue.

I'm going to begin to search some documentations on EFI and boot process in general.
If you have some advices, they'll be welcome ! :)

Bye

Thibaut