Kernel panic @ boot

Piotrek piokud84 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 15:32:12 UTC 2010

On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 19:17:49 +0400
manefesto <manefesto at inbox.ru> wrote:

> When you use RELEASE all worked fine,without panic?
> Try boot from livecd and use latest kernel, copy kernel.old to kernel folder.
>
> Manefesto.

5 min. after RELEASE landed on my HDD I updated system to STABLE, and I
didn't try to boot it without acpi then. To do that what You say, i
have to find spare pendrive because my sata controller doesn't support
ATAPI devices yet, probably I will sort that out tumorrow and in the
meanwhile maybe I build kernel with debugging, and put BT info...

--
Piotrek <piokud84 at gmail.com>