Me again, problem with boot

Romina Batistini ro.kpa92 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 14:00:46 UTC 2009

Hi, it is me again.
I can not resolve this issue that I have had to install freebsd.
Ever since that boat, I get the following message and is repeated every 5
seconds.

ACPI ERROR (DSWSTATE-0185): Result stack is empy! State 0xc69b6920
[20070320]
ACPI EXCEPTION (DSUTILS-0766): EA_AML_NO_RETURN_VALUE, Missing or null
operand [20070320]
ACPI EXCEPTION (DSUTILS-0894): EA_AML_NO_RETURN_VALUE, While creating arg o
[20070320]
ACPI ERROR (psparce-0626): Method parse/execution failed [\_TZ_.THRM._TMP]
(node 0xc69b6920), AR_AML_NO_RETURN_VALUE

And I figure that's what leaves me not Shutdown / Restart the machine. I can
only do so from the end using "% su root"
Someone could even pull an idea of how to solve?