ACPI Panic on Current, AMD64

John Baldwin jhb at freebsd.org
Thu May 28 13:53:06 UTC 2009

On Thursday 28 May 2009 2:59:16 am Timothy Mukaibo wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> I'm not sure if I made this clear, but the board boots with 7.2-
> Stable. Have there been lots of ACPI changes between 7.2 and 8.0 that
> might have caused this regression?

No, and the ACPI pci_link code has in fact not changed since 7.0 aside from a
few minor fixes for suspend/resume that do not affect boot (and those were
merged into 7.1).  I do wonder if perhaps there have been any changes in the
ACPI-CA code.  Hmm, ACPI-CA is identical in the two versions.  All of the
resource code is identical as well.

--
John Baldwin