SMP Problem on IBM x330 Server

Tom Everett tom at khubla.com
Tue Jan 27 12:06:20 PST 2009

ok, two problems.  I don't remember that I had the option to explicitly
install an SMP kernl, and looking back here
(http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/install.html)
, I don't see that sysinstall gave me that option.  Additionally, I have
the kernel source and I see that in GENERIC, SMP is enabled.  Am I
missing something?