WDTT

Moore, Robert robert.moore at intel.com
Wed Jan 14 09:39:09 PST 2009

What would be most helpful for us over here in ACPICA land is if your acpidump worked exactly like the Linux version. That is the most useful for debugging, and if you look at the linux bugzilla entries, you'll see that it is usually the very first thing we ask for when there is a problem.

The acpixtract utility is now provided with the ACPICA source, it is used to pull the binary tables from the acpidump.

I would like to make an ACPICA version of acpidump that is OS-independent so that there isn't a duplication of tools.