acpi no sound, acpi disabled no serial on IBM kiosk

Brock Williams brock at cottonwoodcomputer.com
Tue Jul 22 21:28:52 UTC 2008

Yeah, I guess I should have said more about the problem.  in the ACPI case
I do see the devices there, but they don't work.  For example, the machine
has an elotouch touchscreen which works great w/o ACPI but doesn't with.
When I try to cat the device with ACPI enabled,  I get nothing.  Without
acpi I get the expected touchscreen data when touching the screen.  We
also have a dallas ibutton reader hooked up to another port and it acts
the same way.

Brock

Brock Williams  brock at cottonwoodcomputer.com
Cottonwood Computer Solutions, Inc.