kern/67309: zzz reboot computer (ACPI S3)

Volker volker at vwsoft.com
Thu Feb 14 19:30:06 UTC 2008

The following reply was made to PR kern/67309; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Volker <volker at vwsoft.com>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, dsh at vlink.ru
Subject: Re: kern/67309: zzz reboot computer (ACPI S3)
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 20:24:59 +0100

 Denis,

 I just found your really old PR being not handled, sorry for that.

 Please feed back if your ACPI problem is still an issue with later
 releases which contains a lot of ACPI fixes. If it is not solved, we
 will need more information from you. If this issue has been solved by a
 later release and cannot be reproduced anymore, please signal this so we
 can close the PR.

 Thanks and sorry for not taking care of your problem for so long.