Implementation of AcpiOsDerivePciId

Volker volker at vwsoft.com
Wed Dec 31 12:55:44 UTC 2008

On 12/23/-58 20:59, GiuseppeBonfa wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> My first post on ACPI-ML so I hope to be quite rigth, if not please
> excuse my OT.
>
> By visiting ACPI Project Page I've seen that AcpiOsDerivePciId has not a
> right implementation, my question is, can you please direct/point me to
> some coder? I'm working on a new version of AcpiOsDerivePciId so I need
> to know some Prj Person to submit my work.
>
> Have a nice Day and an Happy New Year!
> Giuseppe 'Evilcry' Bonfa'

Giuseppe,

we do not make any deals in mystical dark rooms or at the backdoor.

The official way for non-committers is to file a PR and attach patches.
I suggest you to discuss your findings first in our fine mailing lists
and have your proposed changes being validated first. This raises the
chances for your PR not to die old in GNATS.

Volker