Dell Vostro 1310

Sevan / Venture37 venture37 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 29 05:55:47 UTC 2008

Hi Guys
I have a Dell Vostro 1310 laptop which is running FreeBSD 7-STABLE, unfortunately acpi doesn't work properly on this system, I've read article 11.16 in the handbook & have attempted to recompile my own aml but iasl bombs out with errors (201 errors to be exact) & I'm not sure how to fix it.

copies of my dmesg, sysctl, acpidump & iasl output can be fount here:
http://geeklan.co.uk/files/vostro1310/freebsd/acpi/

The system cannot be put to sleep using any of the modes, no battery/power indication either.

Sevan / Venture37