initial value of tz_active

Andriy Gapon avg at icyb.net.ua
Wed Apr 23 19:29:51 UTC 2008

It seems that tz_active (in acpi_thermal) is initialized to NONE/-1.
I don't have a patch, but I have an idea - acpi_thermal should query
current power state of fans and set tz_active based on that.
For example, some systems start up with all fans turned on (at full
speed) for safety reasons, acpi_thermal sees that temperature is low
enough, it thinks/assumes that no fan is active, so it doesn't change AC
level, so in reality AC0 is always in effect.

--
Andriy Gapon